Level 1 Surgical Face Mask - Ear Looped
$ 21.95 $ 21.95
• ASTM F2100 Level 1 (AS 4381:2015) mask for everyday protection and comfort when examining or treating low-risk patients and for procedures involving low levels of spray and spatter.
• Suitable for sensitive skin. Latex free. Fibreglass free.
• Excellent comfort and breathability.
• A favourite for everyday protection of Health Care Professionals.
• Soft and strong. Comfortable and adjustable nosepiece. Earloop for wearing during extended periods.
• Shingle pleat design prevents fluid pooling and cross-contamination.
• Single use. Disposable.
• A perfect combination of safety, quality and comfort.
Instructions for use.
• Before putting on mask, clean hands with soap and water. Or hand sanitiser if hand washing facilities are not available.
• Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure to have minimum gaps between your face and mask. Adjust nosepiece to suit.
• Avoid touching the mask while using it.
• Replace mask with a new one when damp.
• Dispose of the mask after use.
Black Nitrile Gloves - Powder Free, Disposable
Disposable Beret Mob Caps - 21"/53cm Crimped Style
Fog It® Disinfectant Fogger - Full Release, Click & Leave
Sleeve Cover Protectors - Disposable Polyethylene
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.