VP200ESK Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer
$ 1,150.00 $ 1,150.00
VP200ESK Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer Kit
Cut down disinfection time.
The Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer allows the user hours of spraying time without the hassle of dragging a cord. It is designed to save time and labour and cover more surfaces. The patented technology adds an electrostatic charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Charged particles envelop all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical, and underneath.
What's included in the kit?
(1) VP200ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer
(1) VP20A Professional 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium Battery
(1) VP10 Professional 16.8V Battery Charger
(1) VP49 Nozzle Wrench
(1) VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
(1) Soft-Sided Carrying Case
(1) VP30 Handheld 1L Tank with Cap
(1) VRP22 Tank Hose and Gasket Kit
• Patented electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces.
• Weighs only 2.7 kg with a full tank.
• Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement room to room.
• 3-in-1 nozzle lets you set the spray particle size to match your application.
• Easy Fill HDPE 1L refillable tank allows you to coat up to 260 m2 on 40 micron setting.
• 16.8V Lithium-Ion battery allows you to run between 20-80 tanks on a single charge
• Includes a versatile, durable, ballistic nylon worksite storage bag. This upgrade comes with practical, time-saving benefits, including upright, leak-free storage (no disassembly needed) and extra storage space for an additional tank or battery.
• Run Time: 4 hours / charge. Charge time: 90 minutes.
• Voltage: 16.8V. Battery: 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium-Ion.
• Weight: 1.7kg (empty) / 2.7kg (with full 1L tank)
• Nozzle Spray Sizes: 40 micron (92ml / minute) | 80 micron (112ml / minute) | 110 micron: 311ml / minute.
• Warranty: 12 months.
More cool vids...
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Control and Preventions.
Here is a 4 step hygiene action plan that you can execute in your facility to prevent and control Coronavirus and influenza. The following information is focused on helping those who are involved with facilities affected by the virus. This advice is aimed at the environmental control level of facilities that have had an infected person or suspect victim in their facility.
Disso® Wipes - Hospital Grade Disinfectant & Cleaner Wipes - Kills COVID-19, TGA Listed
Fog It® Disinfectant Fogger - Full Release, Click & Leave
VP300ESK Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
XO2® Whoopin' - Full Release Odour Control Fogger - Bomb
XPOWER F16B Fogger - Battery Powered Ultra Low Volume (ULV)
3-Ply Level 2 Surgical Face Mask - Ear Looped
Blue Nitrile Gloves - Powder Free, Disposable
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.