XO2® Aussie Encappa - Carpet Encapsulation Cleaner & Protector Concentrate
$ 102.30 $ 102.30
Scrub me in. Job's done.
XO2® Aussie Encappa is a brilliant low moisture carpet encapsulation cleaner and protector. This cutting edge product delivers powerful double strength cleaning action performance that sorts out heavily soiled carpets in half the time.
XO2® Aussie Encappa’s advanced brittle dry-down, anti-resoiling technology dries fast to a crystal which is easily vacuumed away. It also offers premium fluorochemical fibre protection and an excellent foaming action. That means clean, fresh and dry carpets with no wet sticky residues. For the ultimate in fibre safety, ease of use, performance and speed choose XO2® Aussie Encappa.
Where to use.
XO2® Aussie Encappa is suitable for commercial and residential carpet and upholstery care where areas need to be cleaned and back in use with minimal downtime. It’s especially popular on low pile synthetic commercial carpets found in schools, offices, retail outlets, conference centres, medical centres, nursing homes, hospitals, homes, hotels, resorts and apartments.
XO2® Aussie Encappa can be used in the following ways...
• With a counter rotating brush scrubbing machine (ie. Cimex) with brushes or fibre pad.
• With a slow speed scrubbing machine with brush or fibre pad.
• With a cylindrical brush scrubber (ie. Rotowash or Multiwash)
• For cleaning with bonnets or pads.
• For manual cleaning of stairs (Doodle Bug.)
• For cleaning with an upholstery brush carpet rake.
• For spot cleaning especially on recurring stains and spills.
• Encapsulates soils on carpets and upholstery.
• Super concentrate. Powerful. Fast.
• No rinsing required.
• No soil attracting residue. Carpets stay cleaner for longer.
• Clean and dry carpets fast.
• Built in fluorochemical fibre protector improves soil resistance.
• Safe on fibres including wool, stain resistant nylon and synthetics.
• Costs under 10 cents per metre to use.
• High productivity. Safe and easy to use.
• Anti-browning formula.
• 100% cruelty free and never tested on animals.
• Australian made and owned.
Handy wall charts for easy to follow instructions and better safety.
How to quickly calculate cleaning chemical dilution rates and ratios.
Working out the dilution rate for cleaning chemical concentrates can be difficult at times. Especially if you’re new to diluting chemicals with water. In this video, learn how to work out exactly how much concentrate you will need in your sized bottle, bucket or tank?
43cm XO2® Microdry - Microfibre Carpet & Hard Floor Bonnet
Fog It® Disinfectant Fogger - Full Release, Click & Leave
Natural Blend White Floor Pad - 3M Scotch-Brite #3300
Soft Detailing Brush with Short Handle
XO2® Whoopin' - Full Release Odour Control Fogger - Bomb
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.