XO2® Dry Force - Dry Carpet Cleaning Encapsulation Detergent & Fabric Protector
$ 92.40 $ 92.40
I'll leave your carpets dry and clean.
XO2® Dry Force is an advanced encapsulating carpet dry cleaner with fibre protection that provides tough grease cutting action with the added advantage of the latest flurochemical polymer and anti-resoiling technology. This is an outstanding bonnet carpet cleaning product that displays good foaming action which assists the user to track their progress.
Where to use.
XO2® Dry Force is suitable for commercial and residential carpet care where areas need to be cleaned and back in use immediately with minimal downtime. That's why it's popular in hotels and apartments where carpets must be cleaned quickly and completely dry for incoming guests.
The XO2® Dry Force process is most popular on low pile synthetic commercial carpets found in schools, offices, retail outlets, conference centres, medical centres, nursing homes, hospitals, homes, hotels, resorts and apartments.
XO2® Dry Force can be used in the following ways...
• For cleaning with bonnets or pads.
• With a slow speed scrubbing machine with brush or fibre pad.
• With a counter rotating brush scrubbing machine (ie. Cimex) with brushes or fibre pad
• With a cylindrical brush scrubber (ie. Rotowash or Multiwash)
• For manual cleaning of stairs (Doodle Bug)
• For cleaning with an upholstery brush or carpet rake.
• For spot cleaning especially on recurring stains and spills
• Clean and dry carpets immediately.
• Super concentrate. Economical. Fast.
• Encapsulates soils on carpets and upholstery.
• No rinsing required.
• No soil attracting residue. Carpets stay cleaner for longer.
• Built in fluorochemical fibre protector improves soil resistance.
• Safe on fibres including wool, stain resistant nylon and synthetics.
• Advanced soil removal. Great performance on greasy and heavily stained carpet.
• High productivity. Safe and easy to use.
• Saves time & labour. Fast cleaning rates, clean 300m2 in 1 hour.
• Versatile spotter and upholstery cleaner. Removes stains normally requiring specialty spotters.
• Inbuilt Deodoriser. A fresh, clean fragrance long after you've gone.
• Anti-browning formula.
• Australian made and owned.
Handy wall charts for easy to follow instructions and better safety.
How to quickly calculate cleaning chemical dilution rates and ratios.
Working out the dilution rate for cleaning chemical concentrates can be difficult at times. Especially if you’re new to diluting chemicals with water. In this video, learn how to work out exactly how much concentrate you will need in your sized bottle, bucket or tank?
XO2® Houdini - The Amazing Stain Remover For Carpet & Upholstery
43cm XO2® Microdry - Microfibre Carpet & Hard Floor Bonnet
Black Nitrile Gloves - Powder Free, Disposable
Fog It® - Whole Room Disinfectant Fogger
Natural Blend White Floor Pad - 3M Scotch-Brite #3300
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.