XO2® Plush - Neutralising Rinse, Softener & Cleaner For Carpet, Rugs & Upholstery
$ 22.00 $ 22.00
I leave fibres soft and dry.
XO2® Plush improves your carpet and upholstery cleaning results out of sight by safely neutralising alkaline (sticky) chemical residues and boosting your cleaning power. In a nutshell, your carpets will look better, feel softer, dry faster, be safer and stay cleaner for longer. What makes XO2® Plush unique is its high tech rinsing formula combined with a powerful cleaning action.
XO2® Plush is wool friendly and ideal for use on heavily soiled wool carpets where alkaline detergents are not recommended. XO2® Plush also stabilises colours, neutralises urine deposits and contains polymer anti-resoiling technology. If you are wanting to do the best job possible, use XO2® Plush.
Where to use.
XO2® Plush is used in the clean water solution tank of portable carpet extraction machines and through truck mounted carpet cleaning equipment. It is safe to use on synthetic and natural fibres (including wool and 5th generation nylon). It is ideal for use on carpets, upholstery, rugs and delicate fibres.
• Neutralises chemical and pre-spray residues.
• Super concentrate. Safe. Results.
• All fibre safe. Safe on wool (Wool approved), synthetic, natural and delicate fibres.
• Polymer anti-soiling technology.
• Fibres feel softer and dry faster.
• Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs and delicate fibres.
• Neutralises urine deposits.
• Boosts cleaning performance.
• Helps stop browning.
• Use in hot or cold water.
• Safe and easy to use.
• Low foaming. Inbuilt de-foamer.
• Leaves fibres with a fresh ‘feel good’ fragrance.
• Fibres stay cleaner for longer.
• Protects fibres and stabilises dyes and colours.
• Outstanding results and customer comments.
• Peace of mind. Improves carpet health and hygiene.
• Australian made and owned.
Handy wall charts for easy to follow instructions and better safety.
How to quickly calculate cleaning chemical dilution rates and ratios.
Working out the dilution rate for cleaning chemical concentrates can be difficult at times. Especially if you’re new to diluting chemicals with water. In this video, learn how to work out exactly how much concentrate you will need in your sized bottle, bucket or tank?
Black Nitrile Gloves - Powder Free, Disposable
XO2® Goop-o-matic 3000 - Grease, Oil & All Purpose Stain Remover
XO2® Whoopin' - Full Release Odour Control Fogger - Bomb
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.