XO2® Suck It Up - Super Absorbent For Liquid Spills & Accidents
$ 9.90 $ 9.90
Suck it Up
It's OK, I've got this.
XO2® Suck It Up Super Absorbent Powder reduces your risks when cleaning up liquid spills and accidents including human and animal waste. It works lightning fast on contact with general purpose, bio-hazard and infectious waste liquid spills including… blood, urine, vomit, faeces, spoiled food and sewage.
XO2® Suck It Up is an organic, non-toxic, 100% natural super absorbent powder that is highly absorbent, eliminates odours, minimises exposure and risk of cross-infection, reduces the risk of slips, trips and falls, and is safe for the environment.
XO2® Suck It Up...
1. Absorbs the average liquid stomach volume, without having to use additional absorbent.
2. It absorbs almost twice the volume of some other absorbents.
3. Up to 30% cheaper than some alternatives.
4. It dries the floor properly.
5. Locks wetness and odour into hollow fibres.
Infection and disease can be easily transferred in bodily fluids and blood. That’s why your facility is better off with Suck It Up Super Absorbent Powder to quickly and easily attend to all kinds of liquid spills.
Where to use.
XO2® Suck It Up is ideal for any location and an integral part of your facility’s general and bio-hazard spill response plan.
• General purpose, bio-hazard and infectious waste absorbent.
• Suitable for blood, urine, vomit, faeces and liquid spills.
• Absorbs fast on contact. Effective on all liquids.
• Eliminates odours.
• Highly absorbent. Will not turn to mud like the others.
• Minimises exposure and risk of cross-infection.
• Reduces the risk of slips, trips and falls.
• Fast and safe clean up. Easy to use and dispose of.
• Non toxic. 100% natural. Can be incinerated.
• Safe for the environment.
• Made in Australia.
Handy wall charts for easy to follow instructions and better safety.
How to quickly calculate cleaning chemical dilution rates and ratios.
Working out the dilution rate for cleaning chemical concentrates can be difficult at times. Especially if you’re new to diluting chemicals with water. In this video, learn how to work out exactly how much concentrate you will need in your sized bottle, bucket or tank?
XO2® IPA Wipes - Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes
XO2® Oradicator - Extreme Odour Eliminator
XO2® Pee Off - Urinal Cleaner & Treatment
Black Nitrile Gloves - Powder Free, Disposable
Fog It® Disinfectant Fogger - Full Release, Click & Leave
Organic Bamboo PPE Face Mask - Reusable
XO2® AeroSan - Antibacterial Air & Surface Sanitiser
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.