XO2® Virafoam Zero - Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitiser Refill
$ 23.65 $ 23.65
More bubbles, less troubles.
XO2® Virafoam Zero was created for your facility’s hygiene and disease prevention program. It is an alcohol free hand sanitiser foam designed specifically to control the spread of germs and bacteria. It contains natural emollients to replenish the lipids in your skin, leaving your hands feeling soft and hygienically clean.
The non-hazardous formulation is also free of Triclosan, colour, fragrance and carcinogens! XO2® Virafoam Zero is pH balanced with a non-irritant moisturising formula and great for keeping your skin clean, hygienic and at its best. The advanced formulation is great for high usage and for those with sensitive and dry skin.
XO2® high capacity, low usage dispensers.
Virafoam Zero is an integral part of the XO2® high capacity dispensing series. Virafoam hygienically sealed refills suit the XO2® Manual Push Foaming Dispenser only. It is specially designed for very high traffic and very low serviced washrooms, kitchens and facilities where less servicing (and labour/refilling costs), less run outs and a lower cost per user is required. With controlled usage, this system’s capacity is not just big... it’s HUGE!
• Kills 99.999% of germs.
• Dermatologically tested.
• Child and pet friendly.
• Zero alcohol, Triclosan, Parabens, Silicones, Phosphates or carcinogens.
• Zero fragrance and colours.
• Zero greasy hands.
• Loves the skin. Moisturises and conditions.
• High capacity refill that controls usage.
• Each refill gives you 2500 uses. That's huge!
• Less servicing. Less run outs. Lower cost per use.
• Hygienically sealed refill. Minimises the risk of contamination.
• Ideal for sensitive and dry skin.
• Non hazardous, fast drying, food safe.
• Reduced landfill. Recyclable vacuum refill bag design.
• Eco-friendly. Biodegradable.
• 100% cruelty free and never tested on animals.
• Australian made and owned.
• Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerine, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium chloride, Cetrinomium chloride, Lauramine oxide, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Citric acid.
Handy wall charts for easy to follow instructions and better safety.
Hand Hygiene Saves Lives. The Training Guide.
Hand washing is considered to be the most important single measure in preventing the spread of disease. This guide explains how to wash and sanitise your hands in a way that protects you from disease and viruses. It also covers why hand hygiene is so important and how to encourage better hand hygiene practices in your workplace.
XO2® Virafoam - Alcohol Based Foaming Hand Sanitiser Refill
XO2® iSanitise - Alcohol Based Hand Sanitiser Gel
XO2® iSanitise Zero - Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitiser
XO2® iSanitise Zero Hand Sanitiser Wipes Wall Mount Station Starter Kit
Disso® Wipes - Hospital Grade Disinfectant & Cleaner Wipes - Kills COVID-19, TGA Listed
Fog It® Disinfectant Fogger - Full Release, Click & Leave
XO2® Safety Sign - How to sanitise your hands
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.