XO2® Aussie Encappa - Carpet Encapsulation Cleaner Concentrate
$ 121.33 $ 121.33
Scrub me in. Job's done.
XO2® Aussie Encappa is an advanced low moisture carpet encapsulation cleaning system concentrate. This cutting edge technology delivers a powerful cleaning action that sorts out heavily soiled carpets in half the time, with little effort and super fast drying times.
XO2® Aussie Encappa’s high performance surfactants, effectively emulsify oily soils allowing for them to be encapsulated and crystalised by the advanced polymer technology. The polymer dries quickly and becomes brittle so it can be easily removed from the fibres during routine vacuuming. The cool part of this amazing technology is that any polymer residues from the process do not attract dirt or soil which means your fibres stay cleaner for longer.
For the ultimate in fibre safety, ease of use, economy, performance and speed, choose XO2® Aussie Encappa.
Where to use.
XO2® Aussie Encappa is suitable for commercial and residential carpet and upholstery care where areas need to be cleaned and back in use with minimal downtime. It’s especially popular on low pile synthetic commercial carpets found in schools, offices, retail outlets, conference centres, medical centres, nursing homes, hospitals, homes, hotels, resorts and apartments.
XO2® Aussie Encappa can be used in the following ways…
• With a counter rotating brush scrubbing machine (ie. Cimex) with brushes or fibre pad.
• With a slow speed scrubbing machine with brush or fibre pad.
• With a cylindrical brush scrubber (eg Rotowash, Multiwash, Duplex.)
• For cleaning with bonnets or pads.
• For manual cleaning of stairs (via doodlebug.)
• For cleaning with an upholstery brush carpet rake.
• For spot cleaning especially on recurring stains and spills.
• Emulsifies and encapsulates soils on carpets and upholstery.
• Super concentrated and economical.
• No rinsing required.
• No soil attracting residue. Carpets stay cleaner for longer.
• Fast drying.
• Safe on fibres including wool, stain resistant nylon and synthetics.
• High productivity. Safe and easy to use.
• Australian made and owned.
Handy wall charts for easy to follow instructions and better safety.
How to quickly calculate cleaning chemical dilution rates and ratios.
Working out the dilution rate for cleaning chemical concentrates can be difficult at times. Especially if you’re new to diluting chemicals with water. In this video, learn how to work out exactly how much concentrate you will need in your sized bottle, bucket or tank?
43cm XO2® Microdry - Microfibre Carpet & Hard Floor Bonnet
Soft Detailing Brush with Short Handle
XO2® Houdini - The Amazing Stain Remover For Carpet & Upholstery
XO2® Whoopin' - Full Release Odour Control Fogger - Bomb
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.